When you think of February, what comes to mind? Is it adorable little heart-shaped cards sent by secret admirers? Bouquets of roses, boxes of chocolate or gigantic teddy bears? Expectations are always so high in the love area during February. After all, February is when Valentine’s Day is celebrated all across the world. But does that mean this month is inherently romantic? While that’s not always the case astrologically speaking, it all depends on your signs and the position of Venus.
So, to answer all the questions regarding each zodiac’s love life, QNAIndia got in touch with Celebrity Astrologer and Tarot reader Preeti Comar.
Which zodiac signs have romance on their cards this Valentine’s Day?
Preeti Comar: If your sun, ascendant, or Venus sign falls under Libra, Aquarius, or Pisces, count your lucky stars. Prepare to dive into all the passion, lust, and love, because this month will certainly tap into your dreamy side.
Libra: Romance is surrounding you throughout the month
Once this month begins, both the sun and Venus will be twirling through your playful and romantic fifth house. This makes February the perfect time to reconnect with whatever helps you tap into the magical poetry that is love. Maybe this means going out on a sexy date with your lover or finally striking up a conversation with your crush. However, be careful if you decide to play with fire. Mercury retrograde might stir up some drama, so do your best to make wise decisions when your emotions are getting the best of you.
Aquarius: You’re receiving so much more attention and love
February is your month, Aquarius. After all, the sun and Venus spend the majority of the month lighting up your first house of the self, sending you so much confident energy and self-love. You might even feel as though people are taking notice of you as if lovers and friends are noticing your qualities in a more meaningful way. Don’t be surprised if new people start crushing on you.
Pisces: You’re coming out of your cage and doing just fine
The first half of the month might feel sleepy and filled with introspection and solitude. You might spend your time reflecting on relationships that have come and gone and healing deep wounds that have been holding you back from truly embracing and accepting love. However, once Pisces season begins, your energy will feel so renewed. You might even feel motivated to reconnect with your lover on a deeper level.
Which are the zodiac signs that should not get together?
Preeti Comar: Building a relationship is surely a two-people task but just like any other area of life, even in romance astrology plays a significant role. Therefore, if you want a smooth life and relationship, keep in mind which zodiac sign are you dating. Here are some pairs to avoid.
– Aries Cancer and Capricorn should never try and get together with each other.
– Taurus should avoid Leo and Capricorn.
– Gemini should avoid Leo and Pisces.
– Cancer should never date an Aries or a Capricorn or even a people with Cancer sign.
– Leo should never be in a relationship with Taurus and Scorpio.
– Virgo should never try to be with Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces.
– Libras are the least compatible with Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius.
Since Valentine’s Day is around the corner, what gifts should be given to each zodiac sign?
– Gemini is ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication and intellect. Unsurprisingly, “Geminis love pen and paper. They’d appreciate a good fountain pen or personalized stationery.”
– Taurus signs are ruled by Venus, which is the planet of beauty and love. Taurus loves flowers—you could get them a bouquet.
– Aries is ruled by the fearless and active planet of Mars, which explains their adventurous and competitive nature. If you want to make an Aries happy, gift them beautiful, work-appropriate accessories. Fitness-focused gifts, like a yoga membership or a smart-watch, which can appeal to their competitive and hard-working personalities are also suggested.
– For nurturing Cancers, home is where the heart is. Cancer is ruled by the moon, which rules the home and anything associated with it. They love cooking and would appreciate a new pan or gift card. Cancers can also be very family-oriented and would enjoy a customized photo album.
– Attention-loving Leo is ruled by the sun, or “the center of the universe.” They want to dress up and make a statement. Clothing from their favorite fashion designer, a bottle of champagne, or a fancy beauty product can be the ideal gift option for them.
– Ruled by Mercury (the planet of communication), “Virgos’ minds are always working—they’d love a book of crossword puzzles. As an earth sign, Virgos are also fond of all things natural and grounded. They’d appreciate some organic clean beauty products or an activity they can do with their hands, like cooking classes.
– Like Taurus, Libra is also ruled by sensuous and loving Venus. Libras have an appreciation for all beautiful things, and they’d love pretty earrings or a piece of art.
– Scorpios can be mysterious and deep, which makes sense since they’re ruled by Pluto, the planet of passion and force of will, as well as adventurous Mars. Scorpio love nice lingerie, Scorpio woman also wears a lot of black and leather- they would love a high-quality leather bag or a beautiful jacket. Scorpio signs can also be incredibly individualistic and would cherish a personalized gift, like a Scorpio necklace.
– Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the planet of positivity and optimism. Sags are often called the “world travelers of the zodiac.” They’d love a passport case, a suitcase, or a round-trip ticket to somewhere on their bucket list. As far as clothing goes, They prefer practical, comfortable clothing, like a good pair of jeans or a classic T-shirt.
– Notoriously practical and ambitious, Capricorns are ruled by Saturn, the planet of discipline and conservation. Capricorns love things with historical value. They would appreciate a vintage brooch or sentimental hand-me-down. Equally great would be a gift card to use at a local museum or a coffee table book.
– Ruled by the futuristic planet of Uranus, Aquarius signs are eccentric, rebellious, and forward-thinking. They appreciate technology and care deeply for the planet. Aquarius is so happy in the Apple store, they love electronics; get them the new iPhone or iPad. They’d also love a pass to the planetarium. Aquarius types can also be very sensitive to the needs of others, and many join humanitarian organizations; consider setting up a recurring donation in their name or buying a gift that gives back.