www.QNAindia.com is a leading interview-based website for Indian and international personalities in various fields, including showbiz, business, lifestyle and technology.
USING OUR SITE
- The site is available for you to read, explore and other non-commercial uses. The person can print pages for his/her person and non-commercial use on a condition that a person is not authorized to undertake substantial printing of the website and removal of copyright and trademark symbols.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, sell or store our content without our consent. Moreover, the resale of the content published on this website is strictly forbidden.
- In case a person wants to share the story published on our website with his friend, family or relative, he/she could use the share feature or the URL can be directly emailed to his friend.
Third-party contents and links available on this website
- We are not responsible in any way for a third party link or content present on this website.
- The links available on the site from external sources are only meant for informational purpose only. However, opening them will be at your own risk.
- If you come across any breach in the terms present on this page then feel free to report us. The necessary actions will be taken.
- The information provided on this website is only for educational and entertainment purpose. We do not guarantee the authenticity of the information. It is your job to check the information on this website and use your judgment prior to doing anything.
- We take no responsibility if the person is not able to access the website for whatever reason. There may be some technical problems like ISP outage or computer problems at your end.
The authors and users of the website have the authority to post the images and videos whenever they want to. You may contact us using the contact form in case you are an owner of an image or video.
Third-party advertising is used on the website as it provides advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. The third-party may also use your information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) like your visits on the website and the frequency of your visits. Thus, opening the ads on the website will be at your own risk.